Bring this information with you on your next visit:
- Are you currently taking any medications (prescriptions or over the counter)? If so, what are they?
- Have you noticed any recent changes in your health (side effects or improvements) tat you attribute to the medications you are taking?
- Have you developed any allergies or do you have a history of allergies?
- Have you experienced any changes in your health such as shortness of breath, insomnia, aches and pains, other?
- Have you had a change in lifestyle that has had an (negative or positive) impact on your wellness; alcohol consumption, smoking, drug use, exercise, diet, work, stress, etc?
Please bring all medications you are currently taking to your appointment.
Personal Identification Needed
Be sure to have your valid driver license and insurance card(s) with you.
Due to recent changes in healthcare plans, some patients have questions regarding patient and insurance responsibility for services rendered. Our rates are representative of the usual and customary charges for our area. Please review our payment policy information below. You will be provided with a copy of this information to read and sign at your office visit. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. If you are not insured by a plan we do business with, payment in full is expected at each visit. If you are insured by a plan we do business with, present your current card at your office visit so that we may verify your coverage. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding your coverage.
Co-payments and deductibles
All co-payments and deductibles must be paid at the time of service. This arrangement is part of your contract with your insurance company. Failure on our part to collect co-payments and deductibles from patients can be considered
fraud. Please help us in upholding the law by paying your co-payment and/or deductible at each visit.
Payments can be made in the form of cash, personal check or credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
If your insurance changes, please notify us before or on your next visit so we can make the appropriate changes to help you receive your maximum benefits. If your insurance company does not pay within 30 days, you will be responsible for the balance.